Grants are available for time-limited, project-specific expenses of charitable 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations, educational bodies, and government agencies.
Of particular interest are projects that:
- Undertake activities that are of strategic importance and have proven potential to make a lasting, significant impact.
- Engage new partners in cooperative efforts.
- Leverage new resources – time, money or know how – to accomplish community priorities.
- Impact York and Adams counties
- Projects that are unrelated, or marginally related, to the goals of each particular grant program.
- Budget shortfalls.
- Multiple projects from the same grant program.
- Organizations with discriminatory employment or program practices.
- Association dues.
- Travel, conferences, or any form of direct financial assistance to individuals.
Organizations can utilize the William Warehime Foundation Condensed Grant Application for any request under $25,000. Any organization that has annual revenues under $1 million and a grant request under $75,000 may also utilize the William Warehime Foundation Condensed Grant Application.
Operational grants are for non-profits servicing individuals with services that address basic human needs.
- Small Grant Application (pdf)
- Small Grant Application (docx)
- Large Grant Application (pdf)
- Large Grant Application (docx)
- Operational Grant Application (pdf)
- Operational Grant Application (docx)